Calling for submission of paper articles for INSSSL Peer-reviewed Monograph Publication“Strategies to re-engage the Sri Lankan Diaspora”
Abstract: 1000 words, in English, on one of the following themes. Abstract to include: details of author/s, institutional affiliation, title of the paper, five key words, and email address of contact author.
Email Abstract on or before deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Deadline for Abstract Submission – 1st of August 2018
· Conceptualizing Diaspora: finding a sense of belonging
· Diaspora Activism: Home and Host countries
· Diaspora and National Security: Protection of Home Country
· Diaspora Contributions: Socio-Cultural-Economic and Intellectual
· Diaspora in the International World: Bringing Pride to Sri Lanka
· Host Country and Diaspora: Reshaping of Image
· Post War Peace Building: Role for Diaspora
· Diaspora & Diplomacy: foreign policy making and networking
· Shortlisted authors will be notified by 15th August
· Full Article must be submitted by 7th September. The final article must be 3000 words; Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing, in-text citation with References (APAhttp://www.apastyle.org/).